You are here
Commercial Manager - Oil & Gas
- You wiill be responsible for the entire Bid-Order cycle
- Succession planning role with a quick career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in Oil & Gas. They have a very strong portfolio of equipment which cater to various stages of Oil Refinery i.e. Downstream and Upstream.
This position is focused towards the Downstream business which involved centrifugal compressors. pumps, reciprocating compressors and turbines.
Reporting to the Business Head, you will be responsible for:
- Work with the Application Team and all the supporting functions to meet customer requirements
- Negotiate appropriate terms and conditions with Customer
- Lead the bid preparation, bid submission, and contract negotiation, and complete project
- Interface with the Region Sales teams
- Work with Product
The Successful Applicant
You will have an experience of 10-15 years of experience in Application/ Sales team post your BE/B.Tech from a reputable institution. You will have an experience managing end-to-end bid-order process and should have demonstrated a career progression.
What's on Offer
Besides excellent compensation, you will be working with one of the most employment friendly company with a strong engagement