You are here
CMO- Leading Indian Retail Giant
- Excellant opportunity with Indias leading retail giant
- Work with the head of business and the owner
About Our Client
India's largest retail organisation with a turnover of close to 15000cr. they have market penetration right to the depth of tier 3-4 and are by far the pioneer in building the space of retail.
- Provide the planning and leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing plan.
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organisation; for strategic market planning; market research programmes; field force activities, and control of the marketing budget.
- Prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions in cooperation with senior management colleagues in Medical, Health Economics, Finance, Sales and Marketing.
- Establish a system of reports and communications for all information from the marketing team to the sales team and for feedback and request from the sales team to the marketing team
- Organise and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programmes are reviewed.
- Report on marketing committee and strategy group activities to senior management colleagues.
- Assist the Leadership team in establishing pricing policies.
The Successful Applicant
- Shape strategic thinking: inspire sense of purpose and direction; strategic focus; ability to recognise opportunities, shows judgement, intelligence and common sense
- Achieves results: Organisational capability, professional expertise, implement changes, ability to clarify ambiguities, closure and delivery
- Exemplifies personal drive and integrity: professionalism and probity, risk taking and personal courage, action orientation, resilience, self awareness, commitment to personal development
- Communicates with influence: communicates clearly, listens, understands and adapts to different audiences, negotiate persuasively
- Entrepreneurial: marked by imagination, initiative, and readiness to undertake new projects
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to head a multi faceted and giant organisation and work with one of the most dynamic entrepreneurial Indian business man of the current time