You are here
Cluster Head - North (Leading Organized Distribution company)
Lead the distribution business across units at a strategic and operational level
Opportunity to be a part of the leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is India's fastest growing and leading healthcare Distribution and Supply chain organization. They operate in the field of Pharmaceutical Logistics, Distribution, and Supply Chain across India.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Strategy, The Cluster Head will be managing 2 to 4 distributor units with a team size of 200 plus employees and an estimated revenue of 500 cr+
- Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor all operational responsibilities including sales and distribution, team management, financial management, logistics management at respective units
- To drive revenue through increased coverage, strategic tie-ups
- Responsible for the financial performance across units and overall P&L of the cluster
- Responsible for technology implementation and creating seamless information flow
- Responsible to engage with the staff for their recruitment, training and motivation
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must come from a Tier 1 B School with 4 to 6 years of sales and distribution experience and handled business revenues exceeding 100 crores. The candidate must possess Leadership and team management experience, have an entrepreneurial mindset and possess a process driven outlook.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be a part of the leadership team of India's fastest growing organized distribution company.