You are here
Cloud Architect - Mumbai/Bangalore
Experienced cloud architects with comprehensive industry knowledge and insights
Developing solutions and helping customers and partners on the cloud platform
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC providing cloud computing services covering IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Big Data and bespoke solutions. It's a subsidiary of one of the best business group in Fortune 500. They have a solid Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. A premium player in their line of business, our client puts exceptional focus on delivering real business value through solutions and they need a strong Cloud Architect person to support the business growth.
In this role reporting to the APAC management, following are the details about the role:
- Cloud Architect (CA) is a key pre-sales technical position in organization's international business division.
- CA's are experienced cloud architects with comprehensive IT knowledge and industry insight and are, ultimately, the key to success on implementing projects.
- Cloud Architects are responsible for developing solutions in organization and helping customers and partners to develop their applications and services on the organization's platform.
- Closely work with customers to ensure their cloud architecture is successfully implemented by assisting them in building their applications and services on the platform.
- Create and present solution architecture designs to C-level/senior personnel.
- Responsible for understanding the unique requirements of customers and partners, and provide appropriate technical cloud solutions and architecture designs based on organization's cloud services.
- Provide assistance to customers and partners in migrating their existing IT system onto organization's platforms. This includes providing migration technique support for both applications and databases.
- Responsible for demo development and testing Cloud services.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a successful applicant with:
- A background in IT, computer science and/or cloud computing with a good understanding of networking, servers, storage systems, enterprise applications and the cloud.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working and consulting on enterprise architecture design and has a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements. Experience working or studying abroad is preferred.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture design and familiar with architecture methodology and practice in internet based applications/websites. Must also be familiar with procedures and tools for application migration and cloud/virtualization solutions for enterprise customers.
- Experience with Java/PHP/Python/Scala/Go/C++ development, familiar with JDBC, XML, Web Service and design patterns.
- Experience with Structs, Hibernate, Tomcat or Weblogic server.
- Familiar with, and able to setup environments and do testing independently on Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL/NoSQL DB/Hadoop/Spark
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills. Able to create documentation that can express cloud architectures using text and diagrams.
- Able to work under high pressure, a quick learner with a passion for cloud technology. Able to think strategically about businesses, products and technical challenges.
- Good communication skills, a good team player and has professional attitude to work. Fluent English is required.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.