You are here
Clinical Specialist - North (leading Medical Device MNC)
Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing Multi-National Company
Extensive exposure to fast track your career growth
About Our Client
Our client is present over 100 countries and is a leader in the segment that they operate in the Healthcare Industry. India is a key market for them and are looking to hire someone in the Medical Affairs team to spearhead the clinical activities for North India.
- Train both internal and external customers on clinical applications and the products
- Ensure the Clinical Specialist's own clinical expertise and professional competence remains current and relevant so that the role's primary objective can be met
- Represent the region when clinical or product trials conducted in the region require local support, expertise and/or monitoring
- Develop and maintain relationships with Key Opinion leaders (KOL) both within the region and abroad
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant is an MBBS with 3 to 5 years of experience in Medical Affairs. An MD would be preferred. The candidate must possess Exceptional written and verbal communication and Adult education and training skills. He/She should be ambitious and willing and open to travel.
What's on Offer
* Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing Multi-National Company
* Extensive exposure to fast track your career growth