You are here
Clinical Education Manager (Pan India Medical Affairs Role)
- Lead Medical Affairs for a Medical Device MNC
- Individual Contributor Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most innovative Medical device MNCs in the segment they operate in. They are headquartered in USA and India is a key market for them. With a strong pipeline of products for Q1/Q2 2017, they are looking to hire someone to lead the Medical Affairs and Clinical Education function for them based at their Head Office in Gurgaon and reporting to the Country Head.
This position is accountable for devising and executing strategic plans for developing clinical skills, coordinating and delivering structured clinical and product training to ensure education of patients, caregivers and medical/nursing staff.
- Conduct series of KOL and customer centric clinical and professional education activities.
- Organize the training for the dealer or the new hires or the sales and clinical team members on the product and clinical application.
- Support the sales team in assigned regions for the clinical and professional education to help win the order and achieve the sales target.
- Act as local marketing in organizing and presenting the local product promotional activities to attract the customers and build up relationship.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate comes with an MBBS with 4-6 years of commercial experience with a pharmaceutical or medical device company and demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, time management skills and team participation. He shall have the ability to deliver clinical training programs to medical/nursing professionals and build strong relationships with leading KOLs.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to fast track your career and lead the medical affairs function.
Individual Contributor role