You are here
Chief Risk Officer
- Brilliant opportunity to be a part of a fintech startup
- Chance to be in a part of an entrepreneurial leadership position
About Our Client
Our client is a funded finetch startup based in Bangalore and is an upcoming name in the world of startups. They are India's first hybrid digital platform for personal loans and institutional marketplace. Their loan origination platform is designed to provide borrowers with a fast and frictionless experience. They have strong capital partnerships which allow us to decide whom to lend to, when we want to.
They are currently looking to build their senior management team.
- Develop and formulate acquisition/portfolio policies and conduct analysis to fine-tune portfolio management strategies for optimizing risk reward trade-off.
- Expertise in creating risk scorecards including application and behaviour scorecards, calibrate and validate basis performance data, assess the health of the scorecards and develop predictive models, decision engines and segmentation models
- Conduct portfolio and collection management actions, such as line management, account renewal, early warning alerts, stress test and loan loss forecast.
- Ensure all credit processes are in compliance with the company policies and requirements set out by regulatory authorities through effective execution of control programs such as self-assessment, quality assurance and application audit
- Understanding and exposure to statistical techniques like Liner regression, Logistic regression, Segmentation
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment
The Successful Applicant
- 12+ years of experience in managing risk policy/ credit underwriting for consumer credit risk for retail unsecured assets
- Managed a team of at least10-12 people
- Strong intuitive and sense of the various geographical markets of the country
- Excellent networking skills in particular with the various stakeholders of the eco-system such as credit bureaus, vendors, principals etc.
What's on Offer
- Leadership position
- Challenging and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent team building opportunity
- Excellent remuneration