You are here
Chief Product Officer- Digital Lending
- Excellent opportunity to build up the digital lending platform for a leading NBF
- Opportunity to work as a startup in an established organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading NBFC and offers specialised solutions in areas such as Capital Markets, Corporate/ Trade Finance, Commercial Real Estate and Mortgages. Trying to build a digital and a hassle free presence our client aims to be one of the revolutionary NBFC's in India.
- Product Conceptualization along with strategy, planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements.
- Work closely with various stakeholders such as engineering team, , category/merchandising, marketing teams
- Ensure revenue targets are met
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Understand the current product feedback and be responsible for reiteration of the same
- Build an outstanding product team
- Track market offering and understand innovative products and try to create a competitive product buildup and offering
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 years of work experience in product management leadership position.
- Hands-on experience with end to end stages of the product lifecycle from product conceptualization till implementation. Proven ability to take tough decisions on critical product features.
- Proven ability to build teams and lead organizations in a rapidly growing environment with a minimum of 3 years managing product managers
- Excellent analytics & problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to
- Quantitative and qualitative ability to analyse product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitor analysis
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to motivate and influence executives, business leaders, and technology leaders.
- Passionate about customer service
- Understand the role of technology in providing a great customer experience.
- Excellent education qualifications. Preferably an MBA from a leading B School
What's on Offer
Building a team of highly qualified individuals, in a role that promises excellent remuneration and fast track growth