You are here
Chief Operationg Officer/VP Operations
- Attractive salary and stock option compensation shall be offered
- Be a aprt of the leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is a Healthcare Services provider startup with presence across India. Heavily funded by PE firms, they have been growing multiple folds and currently have 60+ centers in the country. With aggressive plans for the next 3 years, they are looking to hire their Chief Operating Officer to manage and run all centers. Along with the same, the COO would be responsible for expanding their current network of centers as well.
Reporting to the Founder, the COO will lead the operations function across all the centers in the India network (50+ centers and adding a few centers every month). The COO will be responsible for delivering targeted revenue and profits in conjunction with inputs from the CEO. Will ensure optimum operational efficiency of network by coordinating with various levels to achieve target operational growth and maximize internal & external customer satisfaction. Accountable for process streamlining, end to end business, clinical, manpower administration and operational issues pertaining to network in line with Company business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
Any Graduate (MBA preferred), aged around 32-40 with 5+ years of Healthcare Operations leadership experience for a multi-location network
- Good knowledge of administration
- Total Quality Management & Process Improvement
- Fair knowledge of Health Care Industry setup
- Level headed with ability to work in uncertain or intense or conflict situations
- Ability to think through the challenging issues and work independently without day to day supervision
- Able to thrive in an early-stage company with a very agile and flexible environment and limited resources
- Willing to roll up sleeves and get involved at ground level as the situation demands
- Interpersonal Relations - Team work, Effective communication, Positive & Empathetic attitude, Presentability
- Leadership & People management - Influencing people, Team work, Employee development, Openness and Transparency
- Personal Effectiveness -Positive and Empathetic Outlook, Initiative and Commitment, Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Work Ethics - Ensuring Process and Protocols are maintained, Focus on Learning and continuous improvement, Achievement Oriented
- Willing to travel 2-3 days a week or as the work demands
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to Head Operations for a PE funded healthcare Startup with a strong presence in India and expanding to neighboring countries as well.
Attractive salary and stock option compensation shall be offered