You are here
Chief Marketing Officer - Leading Ecommerce & Media Venture
Plan and organize the marketing function to ensure the company's unique "voice"
Define communication strategies to support and build the brand
About Our Client
Backed by one of India's leading businesses houses, our client is expected to become one of India's premium players in the Digital Entertainment space leveraging their original content capability. Young & edgy, besides being supported by cutting edge technology, the venture is looking at engaging digital audiences globally. They are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to work directly with the CEO.
Reporting to the CEO; you will be responsible for
- Analyze how the brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to the market trends
- Ideate, design and give direction to promotional campaigns, PR and all marketing efforts across channels (digital, television, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing and communication professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Increase revenue generation by ensuring that the communication strategy not only establishes inquisitiveness about the brand but also "subscriptions"
- A person who understands a Start-up ecosystem & the entire environment/ challenges at ground level
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA from a premier institute (IIMs/FMS/XLRI/ISB, etc.) with 10-12 years of experience across FMCG & Ecommerce space. A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities and outstanding communication. Exposure to Digital space coupled with the ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital platforms is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to lead Marketing for one of the industry's most promising ventures which is financially sound and offers a high visibility engagement.