You are here
Channel Sales Manager - Mumbai/Ahmedabad
- Implement business strategies to develop profitable business with customers
- Identify partners to grow business in this segment
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned Global MNC in the Technology Accessories space, alongside a Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. They are well-funded and poised to challenge the Industry with some distinct and innovative work in their space, and need a strong Channel Sales Manager to fuel and sustain that growth for the country.
In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Plan, direct, and monitor the sales activities & campaigns to achieve established sales and market share targets
- Lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals …etc.) to maximize revenue and market share
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development etc.
- Launch and monitor sales & marketing programs, keep track of cost and effectiveness of programs & activities against the goals
- Monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecast to identify problem areas, adapt procedures or prioritize resources to improve business performance as needed
- Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- Frequent site visits and meetings with retailers/distributors, assist distributors in over-achieving sell through target
The Successful Applicant
You will be a candidate with minimum 7 years sales experience in channel sales with branded business and preferably in consumer electronics / IT consumer products industries. Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets with strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers and competitors. Exposure to consumer behavior/ market research/ brand building initiatives along with sales and product marketing experience will be an added advantage. You should be result driven, self-motivated and tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills. You are able to multi-task and excellent in business planning, presentation and negotiation skill with good verbal and written communication skills in both English and local language.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a fast-growing MNC in a Channel Sales Manager role, that will challenge you with the opportunities to define new business avenues, while continuously improving on the processes that have made the business successful.