You are here
CFO, Investment advisory firm
CA, Team management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading US based asset management and investment advisory firms, with active operations and investments in India. They manage investments in mid caps and small caps for institutions, endowments and HNIs.
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for:-
- Finance, accounts, tax and compliance function of the Company
- Ensuring adherence to both local and group level regulatory and statutory guidelines
- Managing a ZERO tolerance environment for internal controls, corporate governance and statutory compliance
- Handling all accounts related activities including finalisation of annual accounts, direct and indirect taxes compliance, statutory audits, costing and budgeting
- Working closely with statutory auditors, internal auditors, consultants, tax advisors, etc.
- Sharing reports with the global management and maintaining a high quality governance environment including internal controls, clean ledgers, timely closures
- Investor Relations
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be a first attempt Chartered Accountant, having a strong academic pedigree and 10-15 years of post-qualification experience. Candidates with previous experience in Big 4 accounting firms and/or fund accounting experience in PEs/VCs/AMCs will be preferred.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a stellar leadership team in a global investment advisory firm
- Excellent work life balance with 25-30 hour work weeks