You are here
- Excellent opportunity to grow with a growing organisation
- Opportunity to lead the finance function in India for a global giant
About Our Client
Our client is a US Multinational with presence across the globe. Listed on several stock exchanges including NYSE & a constituent of S&P 500 component, it is a conglomerate with major business interest in B2B businesses. With a global history of more than 150 years behind them & an already established business in India, they are looking to hire the Finance leader for their business in India in the capacity of a CFO.
Reporting directly into the MD & funtionally to the Regional Finance Director based out of Europe, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain healthy relationships with all members of the management team, including organization's executives in the U.S. and EMEIA, and India company Board of Directors
- As a Finance business partner- Active involvement in financial forecasts, annual plan/budget, long-range plan and programs associated with driving business growth and productivity
- Provides analysis of month-end financial close/actuals including explanations for variances versus plan, forecast and prior year
- Oversee financial operations of the manufacturing locations in India
- Supports and improves compliance with all regulatory requirements, including controls over purchasing, sales and indirect taxes. Compliance with indirect tax such as sales tax, service tax, excise duty, customs, works contract tax and VAT, as applicable.
- Lead financial analysis for capital requests and merger and/or acquisition matters. Manage the fixed asset portfolio and ensure accounting for fixed assets, including depreciation, is accurate and in compliance with company policy.
- Work closely with India finance shared services/accounting team to ensure financial results are reported accurately under US GAAP and Indian GAAP
- Banking - Oversight of bank receipts, payments and control through regular bank reconciliations and review, as necessary.
- Balance Sheet Reviews and SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) - Support in the conduct of Quarterly balance sheet reviews of the entity, ensure compliance with policies, follow up and resolve issues identified and identify best practices. Assist in co-ordination with HQ Compliance leader - in the development, and roll out the SOX compliance program, as applicable.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA with 15-20 years of post qualification experience. You have a proven track record (progression & stability) in a Multinational company, working in a B2B environment. You are well versed with USGAAP & IGAAP and have prior experience of working in an ERP environment, with the maturity to work closely with senior stakeholders within & outside of India.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to grow with a growing organisation
Opportunity to lead the finance function in India for a global giant