You are here
- CA with 12+ years of PQE in overseeing all areas of finance and currently a CFO
- Experience in accounting,performing due diligence around M&A, managing cash flow
About Our Client
Our client is a newly established Indian integrated supply chain company with 35 centres across 21 cities. They offer large scale warehousing, transportation in various formats and cold chain services that cater to industries like FMCG, Automotive, Consumer Durable, Electronics etc. They plan to create integrated logistics parks across all critical locations. The company has an investment of INR 1000 crores before commencement of operations. They are now looking for an extremely enthusiastic and dynamic individual to be at the helm of their finance operations
As CFO, you will be reporting to the founder and will be responsible for :
* Overseeing the entire accounting and finance function for the company
* Being involved in hands on accounting
* Being responsible for budgeting, forecasting and business planning
* Getting involved in performing due diligence around possible mergers and acquisition transactions
* Overall responsibility for all taxation matters.
* Overall responsibility for managing the company's funds.
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with 12+ years of experience in handling the overall finance function. You are currently serving as the CFO of a company and overseeing all areas of finance. You have strong accounting skills and are adept at performing due diligence around M&A transactions. You are also skilled at managing the company's funds. You have excellent communication skills and are capable of working in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with one of the pioneers in the industry in his venture to create an integrated supply chain solution. Be the head of finance and stand an opportunity to earn handsome ESOPs as the role furthers.