You are here
This position is now filled
- CA with 10+ years of experience in heading the finance function
- Experience of handling relationships with PE investors
About Our Client
Our client is a health care firm based out of Hyderabad. They started operations in 2007 and quickly went onto become one of the largest networks in the country for dialysis with 75+ centres. They plan to open 25 more centres in the coming months. Their revenue is over INR 100 crores and they are in the process of raising a round of funds worth INR 100 crores. They are now looking for a dynamic individual to head their finance function.
* Oversee all functions of finance which include accounting, reporting, taxation, auditing
* Responsible for financial planning and analysis, budgeting and forecasting
* Strong Ability to interact with PE investors
* Responsible for overall profitability of the business
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Handle a team of 15 people
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with 10+ years of experience and are currently serving as a CFO in a company since atleast a year. You have been overseeing all areas of the finance function. You have experience in handling PE investor relations. You have groomed a team and have worked in a fast moving organisation.
What's on Offer
A chance to head the finance function of a young organisation. Be the finance business partner to the CEO and be responsible for the overall profitability of the business. Be part of an organisaton in expansion phase.