You are here
- Be a part of the management team
- Growing Team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading banks and looking to hire for a Chief Financial Officer for one of their subsidiary organization. This position will have direct interaction with all levels of Company management, and may serve as the foundation for a career in finance, operations or general management.
Repoting to the CEO of the organization the following will be the major responsibilities-
- Oversee all financial reporting operations in accordance with local statutory and Group statutory and management reporting requirements in a timely and accurate manner, including daily/weekly/monthly reports relating to accounting/finance/treasury/risk/budgets and others as may be required from time to time.
- Manage all treasury, cash flow functions, liaise with and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Design and implement effective internal control systems, including systems for trading, positions control, processing, risk management, credit, cash management, and accounting.
- Drive efforts in the evaluation, design and implementation of MIS systems in coordination with Group efforts/requirements; ensure effective communication networks and infrastructure.
- Manage tax matters, including corporate tax, VAT, import duties and assist in tax planning in coordination with bank
- Ensure compliance with and manage all corporate matters relating to registrations and regulatory filing for all entities in India.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, and other service providers such as legal and corporate advisers.
- Supervise support staff and upgrade level and skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Chartered Accountant is a must
- At least 8-12 years post qualification experience, preferably in the financial services industry such as NBFC, banking, rating institution or a start up background will be good
- Resourceful, professional, mature, self-motivated, hands on experience is must
- Ability to evaluate, understand business processes and integrate with accounting and control functions
- Clear management and leadership skills is required
- Ability to prioritize tasks and cope with tight reporting deadlines
- Ability to interact with local colleagues as well as senior management
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
What's on Offer
Excellent leadership opportunity with growing setup. The right candidate will compensated as per market standards.