You are here
CFO - Trading and Manufacturing
- Opportunity to work as a CFO and setup finance function
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation
About Our Client
TUF Group is one of the growing Indian SME players within the Steel Trading & Manufacturing industry. Headquartered in New Delhi, TUF Group operates within three different business verticals: Manufacturing, Trading and Agency which allows them to have a dynamic portfolio to capitalise upon.
With extensive presence through operations across India, Bahrain, Iran and UAE, TUF Group is keen upon expanding their operations by adding on their growth momentum and successful track record.
With this vision in mind, TUF Group is looking to hire for the Chief Finance Controller for the group who will act as the Finance business partner to the board and will play a strategic role in terms of fulfilling company's growth agenda with a hands-on approach and successful business partnering with various internal and external stakeholders.
The position of CFO reports to the Executive Director of the company and the Managing Director based out of UAE. It involves taking care of the following activities:
- Set up the Finance function from scratch and implement new process and policies to ensure smooth operations and a robust mechanism in place. This will also involve evaluation, selection and implementation of IT systems.
- Partner successfully with PSU bankers to ensure a strong credit limit and a healthy cash flow to support business operations.
- Lead the finance department by successfully managing key activities including budgeting, taxation, forecasting, compliance, audit, accounting, financial reporting et cetera.
- Successfully manage international trading and local banking operations.
- Setting up at working capital limit with existing bankers of Company enhancement of WC limits and monitoring of all compliance thereof on his own.
- Managing WC limits under consortium banking arrangement and if required, to introduce new more effective banking partners to support growth plans of the company
Coordinate and Handle Multi Location Banking (banking within India as well as for the subsidiaries of India).
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate should have a vision & growth oriented mindset and most importantly, with a willingness to learn and adapt to new knowledge/environment.
- The person must be a qualified CA/ MBA -Finance from premier institute with at least 12-18 years of post qualification experience.
- He/she must have some exposure to Steel/Metal trading industry and also to international trade finance instruments like LCs, CAD, DP, DA etc.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of Transfer Pricing and other statutory compliance including Excise, VAT, Corporate tax et cetera. Knowledge of FEMA, INCO terms , Forex Management /Trading , and EXIM policies is also desirable.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work in a growing organisation and interact with global teams.