You are here
CFO role with a leading multinational firm (Gurgaon)
- CFO role with a multinational EPC / Manufacturing firm
- Opportunity to steer the growth of a business in India
About Our Client
Our client is a European firm that has a strong history of over a 100 years across 20 countries and is now looking to further its business in India. The organization is one of the leading players in the field of providing Engineering consultation and manufacturing products as a part of their solution offering in the field of Water, Energy, Oil & Gas and Civil Engineering.
The role will entail:-
- Heading the overall finance function for the organization in India
- Overseeing the entire accounting function for the firm in India, ensuring statutory compliance, taxation matters and the audit function as well
- Partnering with the MD of the organization and the business development / tender teams to arrive at perfect solutions their clients
- Identifying and evaluation of opportunities for growth of business
- Being In-charge of debt raising from banks and financing projects
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Chartered Accountant with more than 20 years of experience primarily coming in from manufacturing / EPC organizations. You will have a strong grasp of IGAAP and IFRS along with sound knowledge of taxation (direct, indirect). This will include thorough knowledge of transfer pricing concepts. The successful applicant will also have excellent communication skills, networking and relationship building abilities. You will also have a strong desire to partner with the business to facilitate their growth in India with a proven track record of demonstrating the fact in your previous stints
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to be a part of a new Multinational that has entered in to the Indian market and as the CFO steer their growth in India.