You are here
CFO - Retail Player
- Effectively handle the complexities of a multi-retail outlet setup.
- Put systems, controls and processes in place and lead the finance team
About Our Client
One of leading players within the Retail sector, this company commands a strong market share. With multiple business lines and strong foundation, the organization is well placed to capitalize upon the growth trend of the Indian economy and the boost in general purchasing power of the Indian consumer.
The role reports to the Business Head and involved leading a team of finance professionals while taking care of:
- Setting up systems, processes and policies in place to build a robust finance department to support a growing business.
- Take care of the entire gamut of finance including accounting, reporting, taxation ,audit, statutory compliances, forecasting, budgeting, pricing, cost control et cetera.
- Drive cost control measures as well as implement strategies to boost the revenue flow.
- Effectively partner with business heads of different divisions to understand respective challenges and work as a Finance Business Partner through his/her solution oriented approach.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be a CA with 15-20 years of post qualification experience.
- Experience in Retail is Mandatory. Exposure in scaling up a business is advantageous.
- Good understanding of various statutory compliances as well experience in setting up a finance function is a must.
- Should have successfully handled multiple stakeholders.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to contribute to an exciting set up and be fairly rewarded for it. The final package would include a fixed component, performance linked variables as well as multitude of benefits.