You are here
CFO - Power Infra Giant
- Be a part of high growth set up with an innovative and ambitious outlook.
- Streamline Finance Processes while managing Fund-raising Operations
About Our Client
The company is a leading player within the Power Infra sector with has a successful track record of delivering projects across India through an industry leading innovative approach. With a strong foundation, project footprint across India and strategic support from global leadership, the organization is in a position to immensely scale up their business and capitalize upon the current growth trends in India and the key economic focus on the Power sector. The organization is looking for seasoned finance professional to join them and drive the business growth by successfully handling complexity in a capital intensive environment.
- Drive the business strategy as a proactive Finance Business Partner through a collaborative approach while engaging with various functional heads and the leadership.
- Manage the fund-raising operations successfully.
- Streamline the Finance processes, policies and controls. Put strong emphasis on cost control, process improvement, payments and collections, MIS, statutory compliances and business finance.
- Lead a team of 10-15 professional across India.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified CA with 15-20 years of post qualification experience with a successful achievement-oriented track record.
- Fund-raising experience or exposure of working in Power Infra/Tower/Oil & Gas/EPC environment or any other capital intensive set-up would be advantageous.
- Strong exposure to streamlining finance operations and managing complex cost control is a must.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be a key stakeholder for a high-growth large scale set-up while being rewarded appropriately for your efforts.