You are here
CFO- Online Market Place
- Lead the finance function of rising E-commerce player
- We are looking for a third Business partner to drive the vision of the company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading online market places started around 5 years back, backed by Singapore based PE firm. They are already among the top ten e-commerce players in the Indian market, setting up a niche for themselves with tier-2 and tier-3 cities in India.
Reporting to & partnering with the CEO of the organisation, you would be responsible for:
- Leading the finance function and implement analytical framework to evaluate business decisions
- Managing a team and overseeing every aspect of finance, treasury and taxation matters as per IGAAP reporting for the organisation
- Setting up of processes to improve operational efficiency & clearing bottlenecks and reduce
- Partnering effectively with management and divisional heads, assisting them with their financial and business planning. This could include identifying and evaluating business models financially or partnering with them for various campaigns, strategy, product/service launches and optimise cost while boosting the revenue pipeline
- Managing investor relationships and banking relations effectively
- Overseeing long-term budgetary planning and cost management and align the same with the business strategy
- Collaborating effectively with multitude of external and internal stakeholders and promote a culture where people look forward to contributing towards perpetual improvement of finance operations and decision making
To sum up , you would be responsible to create a collaborative environment for the business where you can maximize operational efficiencies , maximise ROI and deliver maximum profitability for the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a CA with more than 15 years of experience in finance & accounts coming from a product based multinational company. Experience of working in a successful start up would be a plus. You would have a strong background in accounting supported with a hands-on approach, integrity & a desire to work in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate would possess good interpersonal skills with proven ability to deal with multiple stakeholders. Finally you should have the entrepreneurial zest to look for potential opportunities for company to grow that extra mile.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be the finance lead of a potentially history making firm
- Work in a young, entrepreneurial, and dynamic environment