You are here
CFO- NBFC/ Housing Finance Company
NBFC/ Housing Finance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading India focused PE funds, with a combined corpus of more than USD 2 Bn raised from top tier international institutions. The are looking to get onboard a CFO for one of their portfolio companies which is a leading NBFC in the housing finance space.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the CEO in business decisions to drive business deliverables
- Developing a road-map to move the business towards an ROE of 20% with a book size of INR 10,000 Cr in 5 years
- Building a strong finance team that provides seamless functional support to the business
- Building a low cost liability franchise through various routes and instruments such as term loans, NCDs, CPs etc
- Developing and leveraging relationships with regulators, credit agencies and other financial institutions
- Strengthening controls related to lending and other related operating activities
- Managing the Credit rating and the Gross NPA % as per the guidance of the board
- Building and maintaining a highly motivated team
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified CA with 15+ years of post-qualification experience, with the last 3 years in functional leadership capacity. Candidate should have handled an INR 5000 Cr + businesses with an ROE of at least 15%.
Candidates holding CFO positions in NBFCs, with deep knowledge of Indian accounting and statutory laws will be preferred. Business acumen, leadership skills, entrepreneurial mindset and an impeccable integrity are qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
- You will be part of the leadership team of a growing NBFC under the aegis of one of the leading PE funds in India, playing a key role in the growth story of the company
- Best in class compensation + bonus