You are here
CFO, Mumbai (Debt Fund raising experience is a must)
Candidate must have a debt fund raising experience
Service sector is preferable
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading companies in IT surveillance and have become market leaders within the last 4 years. They have got funding from leading PE players and boast of a professionally managed leadership team. With the growing size and aggressive expansion plans ahead, they are looking to hire a CFO based out of their corporate office in Navi Mumbai.
Reporting to the MD and managing a team of 15 people, you will be responsible for:- ·
- Debt Fund Raising
- Finance, accounts, tax and compliance function of the Company
- Managing a ZERO tolerance environment for internal controls, corporate governance and statutory compliances
- Handling all accounts related activities including finalization of annual accounts, direct and indirect taxes compliance, statutory audits, costing and budgeting
- Putting in place high quality systems and processes specifically in inventory management and receivables management
- Tax and corporate compliances i.e. Income tax, service tax, VAT, Companies Act
- Working closely with statutory auditors, internal auditors, consultants, tax advisors, etc.
- Sharing reports with the Board Audit Committee and maintaining a high quality governance environment including internal controls, clean ledgers, timely closures
- Investor Relations
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a CA with 10-15 years of post qualification experience preferably in a service sector. You must have experience in debt fund raising and should have high level of orientation towards financial processes, cash flow and balance sheet management.
You should have worked in Accounting, Compliance and Management Reporting areas with reputed Companies and should have had stable stints in your career so far.
What's on Offer
- Excellent work life balance and career progression
- Leadership opportunity with a market leader