You are here
- Only candidates with fund raising experience need to apply
- Candidates from PE portfolio companies will be preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a leading name in the education sector having International schools based across the country. With around 1000+ employees they are a highly profitable business. Currently they are looking to recruit their CFO based out of Hyderabad.
Reporting to the Chairman and managing a team of 15 people, you will be responsible for :-
- Building, strengthening and leading the Corporate Finance function
- Financial planning and implementation, capital raising - Debt and Equity from institutional investors, and managing investor relations
- Demonstrating ability to quickly learn the intricacies of diverse industries and make immediate improvements in Cash Flows, Cost Reduction, Planning, Reporting and Controls
- Handling treasury and accounting, statutory and internal audits, organizing and managing Board Meetings, EGMs and other compliance requirements
- Full organizational life cycle from Startup Phase, to Growth Phase to Enterprise Phase
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a CA/MBA with 12-15+ years of top management experience in various aspects of Corporate Finance including financial planning, capital raising, investor relations, financial management, accounting, compliances, MIS maintenance and financial reporting.
What's on Offer
- Leadership opportunity with a market leader
- Excellent work life balance