You are here
CFO (Fin Tech)
- High growth sector
- Leadership position
About Our Client
Our client is a Fin- Tech startup in the working capital space. They provide working capital finance to SMEs in India and aim to bridge the current gap in the market with innovative and flexible credit products for SMEs, delivered in an efficient and customer-friendly manner. The Company has developed technology tools based on big data analysis which facilitates lenders to evaluate borrower's credit worthiness and provides other related services.
With strong expansion plans and funding, they are looking to hire a dynamic finance professional as a CFO.
Reporting to the CEO / COO your key responsibilities will include:
- Spearheading the entire finance and accounting functions of the company, streamlining and setting policies and procedures to facilitate the company's vigorous business expansion plans.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating the company's finance and accounting activities, including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, general ledger accounting, cost accounting, and accounts payable/receivable.
- Statutory return (TDS, Service tax, VAT) and compliance and liaise with external auditors
- Prepare critical reports for top management on a monthly basis.
- Ensure timely closure of books of accounts on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Ensure timely disbursement of employee benefits and rewards i.e. payroll & incentive
- Manage investor relations and advocate stringent policies & procedures
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA with 10 - 12 years of experience in Financial Control, Taxation, FP&A within a Financial Services setup (Bank / NBFC). Prior experience in setting up a function and working in a start up environment would be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for a self-driven, ambitious individual looking to make a career in the Financial Services industry. You will get to be a part of their high-growth, fast paced, exciting team that's making a difference to the fast growing and transforming world of working capital financing.