You are here
Excellent opportunity to be a part of a Global leader in its segment
Excellent salary package
About Our Client
Our client is more than 100 years old and is the leader of manufacturing specific materials used for the consumer industry across the globe. It has a significant share in India as well and in order to fuel its growth further, is looking for a CEO-India.
Reporting to the chairman, You will be responsible for :
- Complete ownership & accountability for the India P&L
- Developing the India strategy based on a focused approach
- Developing the short and long-term forecasts, departmental goals and objectives
- Directing activities of the company's commercial area to reach pre established goals to ensure a good level of business and profit margins
- Understanding and effectively managing key financial issues that impact operations functions and the business
- Driving revenue growth through maximizing factory efficiencies, cost management, quality, selling to large, sophisticated multi-national customers.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an Expat with an MBA Degree from a Good business school with an experience of 18-25 years. You should have a combined experience of business expansion and proven business acumen across operations, manufacturing, P&L management, regulatory & compliance. You should have extensive blue-chip manufacturing experience at the CEO level, preferably in emerging markets, with responsibility for revenues. You should have strong interpersonal skills and should be strong at analytical thinking.
What's on Offer
An attractive package with an opportunity to be part of the decision making team. You will have the opportunity to work with various global stakeholders.