You are here
This position is now filled
Category Marketing Manager- Retail
- Work with a well-known brand in retail
- Cross-functional exposure with focus on innovation and personal growth
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational retailer known well for being a leader in innovation and design. They have a solid presence in India with both physical and e-commerce presence, as well as expansion plans in the pipeline. To fuel their growth, they are currently seeking a Category Marketing Manager to drive the overall growth for a group of their categories.
Reporting to the Marketing Head, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the entire group of categories, its growth, market share and profitability
- Developing GTM strategy for the group
- Executing the entire marketing calendar - ATL, BTL, digital, offline events - for the year
- Working closely with R&D and new product development teams to drive expansion within the category
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would come with 5-8 years of experience in category management from reputed retail or consumer goods organisations. Experience with lifestyle and consumer research would be a plus. The candidate must have an understanding of the retail space, be good with numbers and have the ability to hit the ground running.
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to manage and grow an entire category for a well-known brand, synonymous with innovation and growth, along with great growth prospects within the organisation and cross functional experience across marketing, research, design and category management.