You are here
Category Marketing Manager - Consumer Durables
- Manage a category for a well-known MNC
- Competitive remuneration and team management opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in consumer durables, with a product portfolio that is well-known both in India and abroad. They have a foothold in a diverse range of products, and are growing consistently in India. They are currently looking for a Category Marketing Manager to design, strategise and execute plans for their product line.
Reporting to the Product and Brand Head, you would manage a team yourself and be responsible for :
- Being the brand custodian across an entire category of products, driving profitability and market share for the same
- Creating, designing and executing the category strategy in line with product guidelines
- Working closely with design, consumer insights and research teams for new product development, product launches and events
- Analysis of market trends and competition research based on market visits and findings from research teams
- All aspects of category management including branding, pricing, revenue management and inventory management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be an MBA with at least 7 years of work experience in brand/product/category marketing, with retail exposure being an added advantage. A person who has good leadership and motivational skills, thinks creatively, is able to analyse market trends and has excellent communication skills, would be ideally suited for the role.
What's on Offer
Along with the opportunity to work on an entire category of products from ideation to execution for a well-known brand, and a competitive remuneration package, you'll also manage your own team and be well placed for growth within the organisation and industry.