You are here
This position is now filled
Category Head - Ecommerce - P&L responsibility(2006-08 batches)
- Be a part of market leader
- Ability to get fast track career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a well established name and a market leader in the online space. You will be managing one of their fastest growing categories and will take part in a complete operations experience as you lead every facet of the journey. They are an organization that has a strong presence in India and is on an exponential growth trajectory.
Reporting to the VP Revenue, You will be responsible to :
- Understand & implement action plan based on industry trend, competitive landscape, customer behavior and market movement
- Identify market share & penetration. Design & implement ways to increase same through new/existing product offering
- Work with cross functional teams esp. marketing & supply to lead traffic growth, conversion and additional revenue for each category
- Stay connected with customers. Deep dive and analyse customer behaviour, customer feedback, user sessions, focus group discussions, online surveys, in-person interviews and come up with actionable insights
- To work with relevant stakeholders' viz. Marketing, Sales, Technology, Operations, Finance on diverse initiatives ranging from operational improvement, website/app feature improvements, adoption of supplier services, channel mix optimization, customer services and more
The Successful Applicant
You should be an MBA with minimum 8 years of sales and category management experience in an online/ecommerce setup. An ideal candidate should be taking self-initiative, leadership roles, breakthrough thinking and functioning in highly dynamic environments. You should have outstanding written and oral communication skills and strong organizational and analytical skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to define the trajectory for a market leading brand.