You are here
Business Segment Manager - Ultrasound with a leader in imaging
- Manage the entire Ultrasound Portfolio - Pan India
- Be a part of the leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the healthcare market with a base of more than 40000 and presence across continents. They are one of the biggest names in the imaging industry and enjoy a major chunk of market share in India. They are looking for a Business Segment Manager to manage their Ultrasound portfolio - Pan India.
Reporting to the Head Ultrasound Business you would :
- Drive the US Business Area - Revenue and profitability objectives for the products defined under the "Core" Segment
- Effectively use the tools of Direct & In-direct Marketing, Sales Channels and Pricing to achieve the above objectives
- Align local implementation of the global strategies with management in India
- Lead by example, the direct sales team and the channel sales team, in handling various sales situations
- Define the segment volume of the market and set short and mid term market share goals
- Decide the demo inventory and demo execution strategy
- To improve customer satisfaction, Identify product and process improvement topics and resolve the same via internal escalation or escalations to Product Council
The Successful Applicant
A successful applicant would have at least 10 - 15 years of experience in Ultrasound sales. A strong communication along with the market and industry knowledge of Ultrasound segment is a must. A dynamic individual who is keen to explore challenges and is ready to be a part of a big brand. The role spans Pan India and does not have a team reporting.
What's on Offer
Along with market leading compensation, this will be a great opportunity to work with one of the leading imaging organization in the world in a leadership role.