You are here
Business Process Control (Middle East+APAC)
- CA with 10 to 12 years post qualification experience
- Internal Audit professionals preferably from large manufacturing set-up
About Our Client
Our client is a pharmaceutical giant with a large set-up in Hyderabad that houses SMEs across different functions.
As the Business Process Controller (BPC) for APAC and Middle East you will report into the Global Head of the BPC team and be responsible to
- Perform risk-assessment and self-assessment, test controls, including Segregation of Duties
- Raise awareness of key risks and risk response
- Process walkthroughs as required/requested
- Co-ordinate and support SOX 404 attestation processes
- Support implementation of standard processes and tools (e.g SRM)
- Monitor and improve compliance embedded in business process
- Conduct ad hoc audit/compliance checks on a regular basis
- Identify root causes of problems and recommend controls or process improvements
- Assist in the review of new SOPs and review existing SOPs
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with 10 to 12 years experience. You are an expert in the Internal Audit space and have worked with large multinational organisations in the controls and compliance team. You have experience in working closely with international stakeholders. You are open to an individual contributor role and come with excellent communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to lead the controls and compliance for the APAC and Middle East regions for a leading pharmaceutical organisation . The role will involve travel to these locations.