You are here
Business Manager - South with a leading medical devices MNC
- Be a part of the leadership team
- Head Sales for entire South of India
About Our Client
Our client is global MNC with presence across multiple countries. They established in India 7 years back and since then have been in a growing phase. They are the world leaders as well as market leaders in India in the space they cater to.
Reporting to the MD, they are looking to hire a Business Manager - South who can be a part of their growth story in India.
Reporting to the Country Head, you will be responsible for:
- Achievement of top line, market share and bottom line targets for the category by developing short term and long term marketing and sales objectives
- Providing strong direction, leadership and operational planning to achieve budgeted results in terms of Sales revenue
- Developing and manage effective customer relationships including key opinion leaders, senior managers and key customers in the Healthcare industry in the Indian market as appropriate
- Identifying and drive the implementation of opportunities for change that will support continued improvements to Sales, internal processes and performance
- Developing a strong and complete customer database in CRM with the sales team to support high growth
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and market trends Implement strategies for new and existing products together with the Country Manager and the Marketing Manager
- Leading a large team of almost 20 and ensuring efficient portfolio management
The Successful Applicant
Must have a minimum of 8 -10 years experience in sales and business development in the medical devices industry, the candidate must have handled a business size of at least 15 crores INR with a proven track record of scaling up businesses. The candidate should have experience in leading large teams. MBA candidates would be preferred. Some exposure to the south market would be ideal.
What's on Offer
Apart from excellent compensation, you will also have the chance to maximize business opportunities and grow revenue across the product portfolio. The opportunity work with a market leader in the healthcare industry along with the prospect of a fast tracked career.