You are here
Business Manager- Solvents and Bulk Chemicals
- Planning and managing overall business operation
- Driving and leading sales & marketing through management of sales team
About Our Client
Our client is global market leader in chemical distribution.
1. Business Achievement: Plans and manages overall functions of business operation, i.e. budgeting, staffing, cost & expenses control, profitability, stocks, debtors, supply chain, sales tools, country campaign, etc. in order to achieve the organisation's objectives.
2. Business Development: Acquires new business partners, set up and execute business strategies to develop and promote new markets by expanding product portfolio and enhancing supplier relationship as well as captures competitive intelligence information by developing & maintaining competitor database.
3. Regional Strategic Execution: Align business direction with regional direction; implement local industry strategy, manage its profitability; prepare and submit business report to key stakeholder i.e. suppliers, Regional Industry Manager; provide & support competitive/market intelligence information; expand the regional business network.
Staff Management: Recruits, motivates, manages and coaches including develop all staff in the Business to perform their duty with full effectiveness and efficiency as well as work well in harmony to enhance and cultivate teamwork.
5. Others: Ensures that all business activities are proceeded according to the Working Instructions as specified in the Integrated Management System. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Successful Applicant
1. Work Experience- 15 years or above
2. Education- Bachelor's degree in Chemical engineering and MBA in Marketing
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive remuneration, you will have an opportunity to lead the business for the organisation.
The role also entails a chance to move into a high intensity role driving the existing business to new heights and working very closely with the management.