You are here
Business Lead (North) - Pharmaceutical Giant
- Provide sales leadership for North India
- Work with one of the most innovative pharmaceutical organisations
About Our Client
One of the world's largest research based and super speciality pharmaceutical organisations. Renowned for it's global portfolio that caters to several therapy areas, the organisation is looking to ramp it's commercial operations in India.
- Deliver Commercial P&L goals and other performance objectives & financial targets for all brands
- Own tender shaping, process and funding, stay abreast of developments and keep tight vigilance on the tender landscape in states managed
- Provide weekly/fortnightly/monthly/quarterly sales outlook to facilitate planning process at the national level and to track and manage alignment of territory-wise sales objectives with national business sales objectives
- Drive customer-wise/account-wise penetration for current business and future businesses and increase overall consumption of products through implementation of marketing strategies and tactics
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key administrators and bureaucrats within the state healthcare ecosystem in order to influence funding/procurement-related decision-making processes to facilitate the business
- Identify and maintain regional-level KOLs for current and future range of businesses
- Ensure team delivers high number of activities such as CMEs, Patient Group/Advocacy Meetings and Experience-sharing sessions aligned with state-level objectives
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must come with a minimum of 14 years experience in sales and business development in the pharmaceutical industry with a strong exposure to tender management OR channel sales, dealing with central agencies, RFP's and managing a team for at least four years.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work once of the world's largest and most innovative healthcare organisations.