You are here
Business Head - In Vitro Diagnostics
- Lead the sales and marketing for the diagnostics business unit
- Leadership role with a leading healthcare organisation
About Our Client
One of the world's largest healthcare organisations and one of the most renowned brands globally, the organisation has a massive presence in India and is looking to add the next chapter to it's growth story in India.
- Overall P&L responsibility of the diagnostics portfolio
- Lead large sales teams in order to ensure business targets are being met and growth is being delivered
- Ensures implementation of Marketing guidelines and plans, and leads specified marketing activities and projects.
- Deliver Business goals of top line sales revenue
- Contributes to the definition of the overall marketing budget.
- Allocates marketing resources. Plans and leads marketing research programs and activities.
- Leads development and implementation of marketing programs, channel and pricing strategies to ensure business and profit growth.
- Leads project definitions, selects sources, cooperates with service providers and monitoring results.
- Designs and develops ideas and suggestions for new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Cooperates with unit management and accountable management teams.
- Coordinates sales and marketing activities within business across different stakeholders.
- Manages assigned organisational unit(s) and leads and / or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
The Successful Applicant
Must come with a minimum of 12 years experience in sales, marketing or general management in the diagnostics industry with a proven track record of leading a large team across India. The candidate must have strong experience in handling a business size of USD 10 million or more.
What's on Offer
A leadership role with a renowned healthcare organisation, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry.