You are here
Business Head - Theatre -Indian conglomerate
- Leading and managing the business for the function
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is an Indian conglomerate that has an array of businesses from retail, fashion, services, petrochemical, textile to name a few. They are focused on deepening their entertainment & services footprint in India. They have been growing rapidly and need a strong Business Head - Theatre to fuel and sustain the growth for their upcoming project in India
Reporting to the CEO, the incumbent will be responsible for:
Managing all associates as well as all aspects of operations of the theatre, with a goal of achieving revenue, sales/marketing, cost control, quality measurement, staffing, associate development, and guest satisfaction results.
- Provides each guest a best in class experience in accordance with Company standards
- Improving attendance and revenue, and maintaining or controlling payroll expenses, other expenses and profit margins within the budgeted parameters. Implements appropriate action and contingency plans when the property falls below the established budget parameters
- Sets structures and strategies to maximize revenues and grow market share through review of international competitor and market conditions
- Adheres to budget guidelines and develops systems to control costs and improve profitability. Is responsible for explanation of all revenue and expense variances.
- Support the CEO in developing and implementing a comprehensive business and brand strategy
- Maintains the desired levels of quality assurance ratings, including guest comment cards, accounting audits, and inspection scores
- Monitors and ensures effective performance of maintenance and concession staff through frequent discussions and inspections
- Ensures that all areas of the theatre are within company standards, including quality, service, cleanliness, safety, security, and maintenance programs. Provides concise and informative property evaluations using a consistent measure of the theatre's performance in relation to observations both positive and negative
- Investigates and ensures corrective actions are in place for all theatre deficiencies found via internal/external auditors, property walk-throughs, guest or associate complaints, etc.
- Ensures that improvements are made to enhance curb appeal, approach, lobby presentation and auditorium experience
The Successful Applicant
- M.B.A from tier 1 institute / Post Graduate Degree
- 12 - 15 years of progressive business development experience with 10 years in a senior leadership role
- 4-7 years of prior experience in all areas of theatre operations
- Strong people management skills
- High interpersonal , communication & leadership skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships internally as well as externally
- Strong Business and Financial Acumen
- Business set up experience beneficial
- Multi - cultural leadership experience
- Strong professional and Personal development and coaching of staff members
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, advanced analytical & problem solving abilities.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an Indian conglomerate that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay