You are here
Business Development Manager
New Business Development
Developing sales strategies
About Our Client
Our client is one the leading players in the furniture industry having a product portfolio of raised floors, movable walls, office furniture and seating.
- Responsible for handling the sales for the assigned territory and close deals by actively targeting key clients
- Interaction with Architects, Design films, Real Estate, large corporates, etc.
- Develop sales strategies
- Work closely with the sales operations team to complete the sales cycle
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should have experience of managing complex sales cycle with B2B selling process
- Work experience of 3-5 years in the furniture industry or related industry
- Educational background: MBA in Marketing
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the leading players in the furniture industry offering excellent growth opportunities and competitive pay.