You are here
Business Development Manager
- World leaders in Corporate Interiors
- Pan India role for Business Development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest player in Corporate interior solutions. They are known for the design standards they maintain and the quality of the product portfolio that they maintain. Our client has a presence in over 25 countries and are market leaders in most of the markets they operate in.
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Seating category of products in India
- Handle client relationships
- Marketing activities of the products in India
- Forecast accurately by managing a healthy sales funnel
The Successful Applicant
You will be a graduate, preferably a B.E/Architecture with an MBA and an experience working with Large corporate organisations and Enterprises.You will have a at least 4 to 8 years of experience in hardcore Enterprise sale. You will come with a proven track record of success and should have excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
Besides excellent compensation skills, you will have one of the most impressive set of products to work with.