You are here
Business Development Manager - Mumbai
Work with APAC Management Team and drive business development & strategy
Manage end to end responsibility as a trusted business resource
About Our Client
Our client is a global giant providing cloud computing services and bespoke solutions. It's a subsidiary of one of the best business group in Fortune 500. They have a solid Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. A premium player in their line of business, our client puts exceptional focus on delivering real business value through solutions and they need a strong business development person to fuel and sustain that growth.
In this role, reporting to the APAC Management, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Explore and identify key partners for organization's international business, and establish professional relationship with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Work with partners to develop sound India GTM plan, build pipeline, and execute sales
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and manage resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Lead solution development efforts that best addresses end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
The Successful Applicant
You will be a successful applicant with:
- A minimum of B.E/B Tech./B Sc. degree in related field, advanced degree preferred (e.g., MBA).
- 5+ years BD/Sales experience in cloud computing or related industries.
- Superior business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Great communication skills, team spirit, and a can-do attitude.
- Proven track record of results, demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Cloud computing related technical or industry knowledge is plus
- Fluent local language is strong Plus
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.