You are here
Business Development Manager-Global Media & Art Production Co
- Be excellent at creating, building and developing new relationships
- Business Development & Sales for company's various divisions
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading Production House with a global presence in over 10 countries across nearly 20 cities. They have created, conceptualized, produced, marketed and promoted Commercial Theatre, SPV (Special Platform Vehicles) to promote Art, Theatre and Music and exclusive experiences across the country and abroad. Well poised to be leaders in the Industry with some remarkable and distinct work in their space, they need a strong Business Development Manager for their business to fuel and sustain that growth in a pan India role.
In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Setting the sales strategy and identifying target sectors, brands and content streams.
- Coordinate and maintain strong relationships with various existing clients and mine new ones both domestic and international.
- Liaise between the technical team and clients, as well as senior management and stakeholders
- Develop incentive and marketing programs for customers besides business prospecting and bidding
- Conduct client presentations and negotiations
- Should be equipped in preparing and presenting content pitches to existing and prospective clients.
- Help to guide the company's response to existing sales pitches in various mediums including live events, TV, film, radio and digital content.
- Drive event site selection process and contract negotiations with venues, brands and hotels for future joint event proposals.
- Oversee requirements for staging, sound, light, rooms, food, branding, artists, other materials, A/V equipment, etc.
- Achieve budget goals, through close monitoring of revenue and expenses, and propose of corrective actions if needed.
- Control expenses through regular reappraisal of vendors and purchasing methods, and negotiation of contracts beneficial.
- Prepare and maintain budgets and monthly forecasts for the expansion strategy and alert management about risks and deviations to plan, and make recommendations for corrective action.
- Accurately track results on a project basis, i.e. sales margin revenue, expenses, attendance, proportion and any other values etc.
- Prepare and submit execution plan for new ideas and implement approved ones.
The Successful Applicant
You will preferably be an MBA with at least 5 years of domain experience - in Sales and Business Development. Experience of having handled Project Management with Budget Management ability is a must. The incumbent must have a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets with direct and relevant experience selling events, conferences, hospitality, media or television. Strong relationships with key agencies and pan India clients coupled with ability to work with diverse internal and external stakeholders is a must.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.