You are here
Business Development Head - South East Asia
- Leading European MNC - Power Plant EPC
- Complete Sales across South East Asia
About Our Client
Our client is a European organisation with presence in over 25 countries and over 5000 employees serving various business segments. Their major focus in South East Asia is Power Plant Engineering and have a strong focus on building this business.
They are currently looking for an individual to manage their South East Asia Business Development who will be managing sales of Turn Key EPC solutions of Power Plants.
- Actively generate leads through channel partners in various countries
- Coordinate with the execution team based out of India
- Convert leads to orders
- Conduct Market analysis, Marketing & Communication
- Actively involved in the Strategy of the South East Asia business
- Participates in the preparation of Annual Business Plan
The Successful Applicant
You will have a Bachelors in Engineering and a MBA with a minimum experience of 15 years. You will have an experience selling EPC power plant solutions / boilers/ steam turbines. Having an experience in Biomass or waste to energy plants will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
You will have an opportunity to grow your region beyond South East Asia towards Africa on good performance. Besides this, you will have a fast track career progression with a large European MNC