You are here
Brand/Sr. Brand Manager - Global MNC in Food Business
- Lead the overall category management and the new product development
- Define the brand equity and lead initiatives using competitive intelligence
About Our Client
Our client is a US based MNC specializing in the Non- Dairy Foods space, alongside a Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. They are extremely driven by the business initiatives in their endeavor to become the market leaders in their space, and need a strong Brand/Sr. Brand Manager to lead the responsibility for the same.
Reporting to the General Manager - Marketing, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- End to end responsibility of assigned category/Product Portfolio besides renovation/rejuvenation of Projects
- Conduct regular market insights to understand the customer needs, identify gaps, opportunities and feed into the Innovation funnel
- End to end responsibility for NPD projects - Product , packaging development , pricing and preparing business cases
- Conduct market assessments & Feasibility Studies for new projects besides developing product briefs with Research & Development teams and cross function teams
- Responsible for Market Validations of NPD projects
- Develop Launch Plans including communication development for New Products besides leading the product launches and post launch reviews
- Responsible for monitoring competitive environment and evaluating product quality
- Conduct Competitive Analysis on Quarterly basis and take action
- Constantly update on new market trends, opportunity and input into the business
- Category champion and working very closely with the team especially Trade Marketing, Chef team and sales - having a true external orientation
- Will be responsible for maintaining the A&P spends for the Product category
- Reporting and analysis - Monthly Business reports, category analysis, forecasting for NPD products, market sizing
- Working with cross functional teams / team alignment - need to get the attention of cross functional team to deliver jobs OTIF
- Involved in brand equity within global guidelines and maintaining how the brand looks
The Successful Applicant
Post Graduate in Marketing or MBA with experience in marketing/product management in the Food's or Beverages industry. Classical marketer who understands all facets of the 6P's of marketing with demonstrated success identifying new brand development opportunities, possible environmental or competitive threats as well as building ideas that encompass every brand touch point with customers. Experience of conceptualizing new projects and leading it end to end through the innovation funnel. Should have launched at least 2 national / regional level projects on his/her own.
Understanding of quantitative & qualitative research tools. Firsthand experience of working with market research agencies to scope new opportunities. Strong financial & business acumen with experience of closing business cases with functional stakeholders. Firsthand experience of working with the regulatory and legal functions in the organization. Good understanding of FSSAI norms would be very useful.
Experience of leading or being part of the creative process for building an integrated communication campaign for customers. Practical hands-on approach, customer focused, understands customer insights and creative bent of mind. Strategic thinker, good communication and influencing skill. Solution oriented. Good communication, team player and can adapt to changing environment. Willing to travel on short notice. Excellent business English (both spoken and written) and computer skills
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.