You are here
Brand Marketing Manager
Protect and expand brand identity and equity following defined brand KPIs
Responsible for local brand portfolio positioning and implementation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading consumer durable companies in the world with an innovative range of products. They are widely regarded as pioneers in the space and have a strong presence across various channels in India. Having aggressive growth plans in place, they are currently looking to onboard a Brand Marketing leader to drive their brand initiatives.
Reporting to the Head of Category Marketing, the key responsibilities for this position will be to:
- Challenge the Built-In and Retail Sales organization on aggressive growth plans
- Prioritize activities, plan and execute them according to Business needs
- Conceptualize marketing activities to address these purchase drivers
- Ensure integrated brand communication with coherent messages to create/enhance brand image that is in line with country requirements, with brand positioning and the internationally desired brand image
- Ensure brand communication is aligned with central guidelines incl. approval process
- Develop and execute promotions, tradeshows, showrooms and dealer communication for Built-in and Retail
- Define and manage co-operation with agencies
- Responsible for effectiveness and efficiency of agency framework & media spending
- Ensure the use of standard tools and processes as defined in the brand management compendium
- Efficiently allocate the given budget across marketing activities to support the implementation of company strategy
The Successful Applicant
8-12 years of experience in Marketing with some exposure to Sales in White Goods or Household Appliance industry. The incumbent must have excellent communication skills in person, written, over telephone and email. Must be able to work independently without close supervision and on own initiative and be able to work under pressure in a results oriented environment. The person must be able to work closely with cross category teams to drive marketing initiatives in conjunction with the business strategy.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive salary, you will have the ability to drive marketing for a global MNC.