You are here
Brand Manager - Wellness/Personal Care
- Work with a global giant in a growing category
- Competitive remuneration and cross-functional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a global name with a product portfolio across home and personal care and consumer durables. They have iconic brands under their name and are rapidly growing in the Indian market. To support the growth of one of its largest categories, they are looking for a Brand Manager based out of their head office.
Reporting to the Marketing Head, you will be responsible for:
- Being the brand custodian for the category
- Managing the brand's growth, market share and profitability
- Planning and executing the marketing calendar - ATL, BTL and digital to support the brand's growth
- Strategizing for new product development based on market research and consumer feedback
- Liaisoning with research and sales teams as well as external agencies to establish a solid brand presence
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would come with at least 6 years of experience in brand and/or product management from a reputed FMCG organisation. Experience with advertising and market research would be a plus. The client is also keen to have someone who is a self-starter and has exceptional analytical and brand building skills, as well as showing a demonstrated ability to be a team player.
What's on Offer
Apart from the opportunity to chart the growth for one of the firm's largest brands, you also have great growth prospects and competitive remuneration. Exposure to all aspects of brand building as well as working with international and cross functional teams can also be expected.