You are here
Brand Manager - Leading FMCG Business
- Develop consumer insight driven strategies leading to superior integrated plans
- Build long and short term growth plans to deliver growth targets as per road map
About Our Client
Our Client is a well reputed global brand, with a presence across segments and an extensive market penetration in the verticals they cater to. They are looking at aggressive expansion in their existing product categories and aligned to their objective, are looking for a Brand Manager, based out of Mumbai.
Reporting to the VP Marketing for the business, the responsibilities will include -
- Develop market strategies to gain market share and achieve top and bottom line targets for the brand
- Design effective and innovative integrated marketing campaigns across mediums like TV, Digital, Mobile, Print and Radio.
- Monitor and execute on ground activations that forms vital part of the Marketing Campaigns
- Work with media team to explore various innovative and cost effective communication platforms including digital, to plan effective media strategy.
- Liaison with trade marketing teams to conceptualize multi local plans to increase the brand salience and visibility.
- Initiate research for concept testing, post launch, creative recall and product efficacy dipsticks for insight mining to develop consumer segment specific initiatives.
- Develop, execute and monitor business plan for new product development. Liaison with cross functional teams to manage the innovation funnel.
- Monitor competition on various aspects such as new offering, pricing, consumer offer, ATL & BTL activities and course correct our strategy if required.
The Successful Applicant
MBA from a Premier Institute (2010/2011/2012/2013 pass out) - The candidate should have total 3-5 years of experience with a mix of both sales and marketing in an FMCG set up. The incumbent will be required to interact with cross functional teams and external vendors to build synergy on delivery of the product. He/She will manage projects seamlessly which are dependent on cross functions delivery and come with a Innovation driven mind set and agile thinking to leverage on the new age technology.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive remuneration, you will have an opportunity to drive brand P&L with the VP Marketing.