You are here
Brand Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Giant
Product Launch experience in a Market Leading organization
Market leading Compensation and Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Top 10 Pharmaceutical MNCs across the world and is looking to launch a new portfolio of products in India.
Reporting to the Business Director, you will be responsible for:
- taking ownership of the 360 degree marketing of the portfolio
- End to end responsibility of launching a new product in the Indian market (Conceptualisation to Execution to Follow-up)
- Cross functional interaction with internal stakeholders (Domestic and International) and External Stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
5 to 8 years experience post MBA from a Tier 1 B School (IIM-A,B,C, ISB, SP Jain, XLRI, FMS, Ivy League, etc.) with extensive experience in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Industry (preferably Pharmaceuticals). The candidate MUST have Product Launch experience.
What's on Offer
- Market leading Compensation and Work Life Balance
- Product Launch experience in a Market Leading organization