You are here
Brand Manager (2010 or 2011 batch only)
- Handle one of the most important brands for the company
- Ability to get fast track career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a multi billion dollar organisation and a market leader in the space. Well known for its product portfolio, our client is looking for a Brand Manager for one of their major brands. They are an organisation that has a strong presence both globally and in India.
Reporting to the Category Head, You will be responsible for:-
- Building marketing strategy to make brand equity stronger & grow market share
- Evaluate and track brand performance and brand health and communicate to key stake holders the progress
- Redefining the brand communication
- Developing and evaluating consumer promotion activities
- Managing the budgets against marketing activities to ensure compliance with spend forecasting
The Successful Applicant
You should be 2010-2011 batch only from a Premier B school with at least 2-3 years of experience in brand management with a major FMCG organisation. 2-3 years of sales experience or advertising experience will be huge advantage. You should have excellent communication skills and have experience in working with multi cultural teams.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to define brand strategy for a market leading brand.