You are here
Branch Manager : Building Materials
- Has done at least one line manager and/or P&L responsible positions in the pas
- Ensure achievement of budgeted P & L, Contributory Margin and key operational K
About Our Client
A truly global American MNC and a leader in the building material and constructions segment with operations in over 80 countries.
- Ensure achievement of budgeted P & L, Contributory Margin and key operational KPI's.
- Implement theorganization's business strategies with the objective to:
- Build loyal customers
- Create a Great place to work
- Achieve Faster than market growth
- Achieve Best financial development
- Become a Leader in sustainability
- Ensure safe working environment for the team with emphasis on quality of services rendered - both to internal and external customers
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop the competences of employees with the objective of building a 'Winning team of true professionals'
- Ensure the branch is in full compliance with the organization's business policies, processes and methods
Continuously evaluate and develop business processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
- Has done at least one line manager and/or P&L responsible positions in the past of which at least one in front line sales.
- Should have worked in NCR / Delhi market at some point in his immediate career.
- Has managed and developed a team of managers - setting targets, evaluating performance, providing feedback and building competences.
- Has a good track record of championing safety and quality philosophy.
- Turn around experience in the face of adversities.
- Has demonstrated ability to consistently meet business goals and KPI's.
Has a good track record in building & sustaining customer relationships.
What's on Offer
A fast track career growth on a global organization with operations in over 80 countries.