You are here
- Manage P&L for your region
- Be part of a global leader in Building & Construction Industry
About Our Client
Our client is more than 100 year old European organization and is in the forefront of technological advancement in Mechanical Engineering space, for the Building & Construction Industry. The organization has presence in over 100 countries worldwide with an employee strength of over 50000.
Reporting to the Business Unit Head- North, you will be responsible for the below:
- Control the implementation of sales and commercial policy in the Branch according to the established procedures.
- Promote, motivate, coordinate and direct the activities of the Branch, to deliver the company objectives of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate the development and execution of all works, optimise the work-groups, tools and means to meet the objectives of invoicing, activity, yield and quality of the works.
- Apply the company's financial, quality and product safety, safety and health policies to all Branch activities according to the established procedures and guidelines.
- Control Branch expenses optimising the management of Branch purchases and stocks in accordance with the the organisational policies
The Successful Applicant
You will be a mechanical engineer and MBA from premier B School and have extensive experience not just in sales, but also operations/ maintenance/ installations in HVAC/ Heavy Industrial products industry. You will have at least 2 years prior experience of managing P&L and be someone who is extremely hands on and have the ability lead a team to increase/ manage business. We need someone who has a very aggressive go getter attitude and wants to work with a bigger growing business size.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to own and manage business for your region with one of the leading global giants in Building & Construction Industry