You are here
Branch Head (Mumbai) - Indian MNC in Consumer Durables
Educate the market and convert market potential into sales
Provide support to the dealers and win over high value projects
About Our Client
Our client is an undisputed leader in their line of business and covers the entire gamut of solutions with over a 1000cr turnover. They have aggressive growth plans for India and hold the single largest market share within their line of products and services. They are looking for a Branch Head to lead the business for the Mumbai region in India.
Reporting to the GM Sales (West) of India business, the key accountabilities will be:
- To do market coverage district wise, covering RDs, ADs, Builders, Architects, GIS and Hospitality
- Take personal ownership of top customers of the state and add new customers to the kitty of existing customers list of the company
- Establish all verticals of business unit with majority of Dealers and Projects
- Introduce and promote new products brought by the company
- Ensure BOQs / Mock-ups in the initial stages of the project and subsequently secure the orders
- Dealers to be converted as exclusive dealers, Business vertical wise
- Set personal examples before the team & dealers that how market discipline is maintained by selling at company's price within the authorised discount limits
- Develop team and bring out 100% productivity from each team member
- Make plans, set targets for each month for each employee and review their achievements week wise
- Ensure that every sales member makes atleast 180 meetings with customers per month and self to do at least 150 meetings per month with external customers
- Co-ordinate with BSI to extend best Customer Care support in the state to all types of customer
- Have control on branch expenses, manpower productivity, receivables, "C" forms etc.
- Responsible for generation of business revenue as per market potential mapping done for each dealer counter
The Successful Applicant
15+ years of blended sales experience within fittings industry. Candidates from Building Materials industry would also be considered. MBA/PGDBM, with exposure of branch operations as Profit centre Head would be desirable. Ideal candidate would be experienced in the art of concept selling for high priced products and should have offset the challenges of market creation as opposed to pure product sales.
The incumbent should have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and multi task while driving sales, managing and developing channel/dealer partners and ensure there is consistent market development and growth. Maturity and a pleasing personality is a must.
What's on Offer
Drive the P&L for a reputed organisation for their 2nd largest branch in India in an extremely high visibility role coupled with strong potential of growth.